Vacuum Brazing Features
Wed Mar 30 13:53:10 CST 2022
Vacuum Brazing Features
Vacuum brazing refers to the use of filler metal (called solder or solder) with a melting point lower than that of the base metal in a vacuum environment, and the use of liquid solder in the parent material at a temperature lower than the melting point of the base metal and higher than the melting point of the solder. It is a welding method in which the surface of the material is wetted, spread, and filled in the gap of the base material, and the base material is dissolved and diffused with each other, thereby realizing the connection between parts. The parts welded by this process have small deformation and are especially suitable for mass production, and have important applications in aviation, aerospace, automobile, electronics and other fields. In addition, the characteristics of this process also determine that it is especially suitable for the welding of composite materials, ceramics, crystals and other special materials, and is an indispensable process in the forming and manufacturing of such materials.
(1) In the whole brazing process, no flux is used, and the parts to be brazed are under vacuum conditions, and there will be no oxidation, carbonization, decarburization and pollution deterioration, and the brazing seam is beautiful.
(2) During brazing, the whole part is heated evenly, the thermal stress is small, the deformation can be controlled to the minimum degree, and the machining without allowance and precision brazing can be realized.
(3) Multiple adjacent brazing seams can be brazed at one time, or multiple components can be brazed in the same furnace according to the capacity of the furnace to improve the brazing efficiency.
(4) There are many kinds of basic metals that can be brazed, especially suitable for brazing aluminum alloys, titanium alloys, stainless steels, high temperature alloys, etc. It is also suitable for composite materials, ceramics, graphite, glass, diamond and other materials.
(5) The product design approach has been broadened, and it can be used for components with narrow grooves, extremely small transition tables, blind holes, closed containers, and components with complex shapes, without considering the corrosion, cleaning, etc. caused by flux. damage, etc.